- Press release EHRI Launch Event, November 2010
- Press invitation EHRI Launch Event, November 2010
- Press clippings EHRI Launch Event, November 2010
- Press release International Experts Gather in Jerusalem to Discuss EHRI Progress over 2011, January 2012
- Press release Early Attempts at the Historical Documentation of the Holocaust. International Workshop, within the framework of the European Holocaust Research Infrastructure (EHRI), supported by the European Union, Holocaust Memorial Center - Budapest, Hungary, November 27-28, 2012.
- Press release European Holocaust Research Infrastructure Mapping Holocaust-related Archives in Greece. European Holocaust Researchers gather in Athens, December 4, 2012.
- SCONUL Focus 52 2011: Rebecca Kahn, The EHRI Project: building an online archive for European Holocaust Research
- The Bulletin of the Carolyn and Leonard Miller Center for Holocaust Studies, University of Vermont, 16 Spring 2012, p.19: Giles Bennett, The European Holocaust Research Infrastructure (EHRI).
See also EHRI Articles.
Since January 2011 EHRI issues a newsletter at regular intervals. The first two EHRI Newsletters were in PDF format. You can download them here:
The following EHRI Newsletters were and are in the form of e-Newsletters. You can find the articles on the News items pages.
- EHRI Newsletter, November 2011
- EHRI Newsletter, March 2012
- EHRI Newsletter, May 2012
- EHRI Newsletter, July 2012
- EHRI Newsletter, October 2012
- EHRI Newsletter, December 2012
- e-Newsletter for Experts in Holocaust Documentation 2011, February 2012